I wanted to do a face lift in a place I visit frequently, PEAC Health & Fitness. The landscapers there do a terrific job and it is clearly well maintained. But, sigh, it is my cross to bear that my eyes are constantly drawn to those little bits and pieces of trash that are missed by most.
It was an interesting face lift because the trash was so "healthy" compared to every other spot I have cleaned.
A sampling of the most common items discarded in the parking lot:
those little plastic single use teeth flossers
pieces of energy bar wrappers
chewed gum or gum wrappers
socks or footies (just one of each)
Power-ade or water bottles
I was there super early in hopes of avoiding attention, and to my amazement a small group of obviously dedicated gym rats arrived about 5 minutes before PEAC opened to hang outside the door. I received some good natured ribbing and invitations to clean cars and homes!



No comments:
Post a Comment