The following morning, Julie and I were back to clean up the opposite side of Route 31. Julie started around the parking lot of the liquor store while I, thinking ahead this time, walked to Search Avenue so I wouldn't have to walk as far with a full bag at the end of my pickup. The plan was for Julie to quickly finish the parking lot and then meet me halfway down Route 31.
![]() |
| Mother Nature does her part to make the world a more beautiful place, even when we treat her disrespectfully. |
Julie found it very curious that there was a 24 pack of empty beers in the parking lot, neatly put back into their container. Obviously the person who drained the bottles was a bit of a neatnik, seeing as they were all organized. I wonder if it nagged at that person's conscience to leave all of that trash in the parking lot instead of putting it where it belonged, in a recycling container?

No comments:
Post a Comment